Day 1: Cochin – Munnar (140 Km)
Munnar, a mist lush green hill station up in the Annamalai range of Kerala. Munnar’s tea gardens some of the highest in the world, stretch up the sides of the hills and are interspersed with pockets of forest rich in wildlife.
- Arrive at Cochin.
- When you arrive at Cochin airport/ railway station you will be received by our representative.
- Please allow us to handle all of your bags along with tensions (now onwards, you just become free to enjoy your honeymoon)
- When your Honey moon is in the God’s own Country, we will take care of each and everything.
- Drive from Cochin – Munnar
- Reach Munnar and check-in to your pre-booked Hotel by afternoon.
- On your holiday, enjoy the scenic beauty of Munnar with its marvelous waterfalls, lush tea gardens and high mountains with low flying clouds.
This days sightseeing will include visit to:
Cheyapara and Valara waterfalls
- Spice plantations and Tea Gardens
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar
Day 2: Munnar
This days sightseeing starts after the breakfast
- Mattupetty Dam (speed boating)
- Kundala lake (Pedal & Shikkara boating)
- Eco point
- After noon visit to Top station or Eravikulam (Rajmala) National Park ( this will be based on the availability of time)
- Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & tea museum
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Munnar – Thekaddy (115 km)
Thekkady is famous for the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the best places for viewing wild animals.
- Morning after breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady.
- Enjoy the beautiful view points on the way
- Check in to the hotel by afternoon
- Boating in Periyar Lake with a rare opportunity to watch wild animals
- Kadhakali,Kalaripayattu(Martial Arts),Elephant ride are optional
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay
Day 4: Alleppey/Kumarakam Houseboat (165 Km )
- After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to Alleppey/Kumarakam and check in to the houseboat
- Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditional Kerala Houseboat after Traditional Kerala lunch
- While cruising in these floating luxury vessel , let your eyes enjoy the scenes in a Kerala country side – skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed down paddy fields, local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes and swaying coconut palms.
- All meals including tea and snacks will be served on board
- Overnight stay in the houseboat
Day 5: Departure
Morning after Breakfast Check-0ut from Houseboat
For Cochin drop, sightseeing includes:
- Jewe town
- Francis Basilica
- Dutch Palace
Shopping and sightseeing will be according to the time of your flight
- Our representative will leave you at Cochin airport will do necessary support there.
- Drive back to your hometown with sweet memories of Kerala tour with Kaiden Tours.
- Above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Pickup and drop from Cochin Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Accommodation as mentioned with breakfast.
- Houseboat exclusively for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, breakfast, mineral water etc.
- Candle light dinner, flower bed decoration & honeymoon cake in Houseboat.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentary.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on X'mas & New year Eve if applicable.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Honeymoon Pool Villa
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with your booking only after we receive your confirmation and advance and on availability of hotels mentioned.
- In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels, we will inform you the same and will give you different options of hotels and rate will increase or decrease depends on the hotel selection. There will not be any change in the hotels specified without your concern.
- In case you are not convinced with the new options, advance paid will be refunded to you without deducting any service charges.
- Your accommodation is selected as per your budget.
- We do not have any hidden charges except your lunch and dinner.
- Any extra bed/ breakfast which are not mentioned have to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- Eravikulam National park will be closed for 3 months in a year based upon the breeding period of the goats
- Balance payment should be made at the time of arrival ( Cheque payment is not accepted)
- In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In Munnar and Thekkady,Ootty and Kodaikinal rooms will not be A/c since these are cold place.
- In case of any unexpected bandh or strike, we will make alternative arrangements and any additional expense incurred due to the same is not included in the package