Day 1: Cochin – Munnar (140 Km)
Munnar, a mist lush green hill station up in the Annamalai range of Kerala. Munnar’s tea gardens some of the highest in the world, stretch up the sides of the hills and are interspersed with pockets of forest rich in wildlife.
- Arrive at Cochin.
- When you arrive at Cochin airport/ railway station you will be received by our representative.
- Please allow us to handle all of your bags along with tensions (now onwards, you just become free to enjoy your honeymoon)
- When your Honey moon is in the God’s own Country, we will take care of each and everything.
- Drive from Cochin – Munnar
- Reach Munnar and check-in to your pre-booked Hotel by afternoon.
- On your holiday, enjoy the scenic beauty of Munnar with its marvelous waterfalls, lush tea gardens and high mountains with low flying clouds.
This days sightseeing will include visit to:
- Cheyapara and Valara waterfalls
- Spice plantations and Tea Gardens
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar
Day 2: Munnar
- This days sightseeing starts after the breakfast
- Mattupetty Dam (speed boating)
- Kundala lake (Pedal & Shikkara boating)
- Eco point
- After noon visit to Top station or Eravikulam (Rajmala) National Park ( this will be based on the availability of time)
- Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & tea museum
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Munnar – Thekaddy (115 km)
Thekkady is famous for the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the best places for viewing wild animals.
- Morning after breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady.
- Enjoy the beautiful view points on the way
- Check in to the hotel by afternoon
- Boating in Periyar Lake with a rare opportunity to watch wild animals
- Kadhakali,Kalaripayattu(Martial Arts),Elephant ride are optional
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay
Day 4: Alleppey/Kumarakam Houseboat (165 Km )
- After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to Alleppey/Kumarakam and check in to the houseboat
- Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditional Kerala Houseboat after Traditional Kerala lunch
- While cruising in these floating luxury vessel , let your eyes enjoy the scenes in a Kerala country side – skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed down paddy fields, local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes and swaying coconut palms.
- All meals including tea and snacks will be served on board
- Overnight stay in the houseboat
Day 5: Departure
Morning after Breakfast Check-0ut from Houseboat
For Cochin drop, sightseeing includes:
- Fort Cochin
- Jewe town
- Francis Basilica
- Dutch Palace
Shopping and sightseeing will be according to the time of your flight
- Our representative will leave you at Cochin airport will do necessary support there.
- Drive back to your hometown with sweet memories of Kerala tour with Kaiden Tours.
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels. Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on CP Plan (Breakfast Only).
- Rooms are subjected to availability at the time of Booking.
- All meals at A/C Deluxe Houseboat(Alleppey round)-A/C time from 9.00pm - 06.00am
- Vehicle at disposal as per the itinerary for 08 Hrs/Day
- Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Transfer and sightseeing by A/c Vehicle, toll & parking charges, Bata all inclusive
- Any Airfare.
- Entry ticket, permit fees, boat/ferry ticket, camera ticket at various places of sightseeing.
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone,fax, internet charges and all items of personal nature.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
- Any other service/s not specified above and additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- If any expenses caused by factors beyond our control like weather conditions, Rail and Flight delays or cancellation, technical faults, political disturbances, Harthal / Bandh,
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Govt Service Tax – 3.50% applicable on the Total Package cost.
Terms & conditions
Pickup is from Cochin & drop shall be at Cochin
Alternate equivalent hotels will be arranged in case of Non Availability of Rooms.
Rates are not valid from 15th Dec to 10th Jan 2016
Extras other than mentioned in the Itinerary should be paid directly by the guest.
Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date: No Cancellation charge.
Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date: 15 % Cancellation charge of the total package cost.
Cancellation within 08 Days prior to the arrival date: 25% Cancellation charge of the total package cost.
For group bookings and Peak season(October to January) bookings, Cancellation depends on the hotel / houseboat policy