5 DAYS & 4 NIGHTS
Kerala Travel Packages / Kerala Honeymoon Packages
MUNNAR (2N), THEKKADY (1N) ALLEPPEY/KUMARAKAM HOUSE BOAT (1N )
Day 1: Cochin – Munnar (140 Km)
Munnar, a mist lush green hill station up in the Annamalai range of Kerala. Munnar’s tea gardens some of the highest in the world, stretch up the sides of the hills and are interspersed with pockets of forest rich in wildlife.
- Arrive at Cochin.
- When you arrive at Cochin airport/ railway station you will be received by our representative.
- Please allow us to handle all of your bags along with tensions
- Drive from Cochin – Munnar
- Reach Munnar and check-in to your pre-booked Hotel by afternoon.
- On your holiday, enjoy the scenic beauty of Munnar with its marvelous waterfalls, lush tea gardens and high mountains with low flying clouds.
This days sightseeing will include visit to:
- Cheyapara and Valara waterfalls
- Spice plantations and Tea Gardens
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar
Day 2: Munnar
- This days sightseeing starts after the breakfast
- Mattupetty Dam (speed boating)
- Kundala lake (Pedal &Shikkara boating)
- Eco point
- After noon visit toTop station or Eravikulam (Rajmala) National Park ( this will be based on the availability of time)
- Evening is optional to visit Blossom Park & tea museum
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Munnar – Thekaddy (115 km)
Thekkady is famous for the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the best places for viewing wild animals.
- Morning after breakfast drive from Munnar to Thekkady.
- Enjoy the beautiful view points on the way
- Check in to the hotel by afternoon
- Boating in Periyar Lake with a rare opportunity to watch wild animals
- Kadhakali,Kalaripayattu(Martial Arts),Elephant ride are optional
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay
Day 4: Thekaddey – Alleppey/Kumarakom Houseboat (165 Km)
- After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to Alleppey/Kumarakam and check in to the houseboat
- Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditional Kerala Houseboat after Traditional Kerala lunch
- While cruising in these floating luxury vessel , let your eyes enjoy the scenes in a Kerala country side – skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed down paddy fields, local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes and swaying coconut palms.
- All meals including tea and snacks will be served on board
- Overnight stay in the houseboat
Day 5: Departure
Shopping and sightseeing will be according to the time of your flight
- Our representative will leave you at Cochin airport will do necessary support there.
- Drive back to your hometown with sweet memories of Kerala tour with Kaiden Tours Pvt Ltd.
- Above mentioned/base category room accommodation on twin sharing basis in Three Star Hotels.
- Pickup and drop from Cochin Airport / Railway station/Bus station.
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
- Driver’s bata, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Accommodation as mentioned with breakfast.
- Houseboat exclusively for you with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, breakfast, mineral water etc.
- Child below 5 yrs will be complimentarily.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on X'mas& New year Eve if applicable.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.